I’m participating in two free-to-the-public events this week that I’d love for you to attend. First up, I’m a speaker on the Reclaim Your Health eSummit that starts Wednesday May 7 and runs through Friday May 9. My talk is happening Wednesday May 7 at 3pm Central (that’s TOMORROW!). Learn more about the event and register here: http://bit.ly/RgNgoA
Here’s what I’m planning to touch on during the interview:
1. Three reasons we resist letting go of physical clutter.
2. How our subconscious can sabotage our efforts to clear our clutter.
3. How releasing physical items can help lighten our emotional baggage.
4. The relationship between physical clutter and our spiritual lives.
Plus the lines will be open and you’ll be able to call in with your questions if you’re able to listen live. Here’s the link to learn more and register for this free event: http://bit.ly/RgNgoA
During the three day event you’ll also hear from seven other speakers about various health-related topics. During their talks, you’ll discover:
- How to Reclaim Your Energy
- Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Self-Care
- How Busy Moms CAN Feed Their Families Healthy Food
- How to Create Family Interactions Where Everyone Feels Loved and Fulfilled
- The Biggest Mistake Most Women Make That Leaves Them Drained, Tired & Overweight
- How You Can Age Healthily
- 7 Universal Laws – What They Are & How to Apply Them
- How to Walk Gently Upon the Earth
Next… On Friday May 9 at 10am Central you can find me on International Life Coach Radio with Holistic Lifestyle Coach Nina Jacobs. The topic for this episode of Reclaiming Space is Aromatherapy, A Tool to Create Positive Changes in Your Life.
The sense of smell is a powerful gateway for change and healing that is often overlooked as a means of transformation. Did you know that aromatherapy can help you with mental function and relaxation? Can assist you in overcoming fear, sadness, or grief? Can empower you to accomplish your goals?
To listen live or to the archive version of the show (the show is recorded and available for download at no charge anytime after the show is over) go here: http://bit.ly/1k5Cg4g
Nina Jacobs is a Holistic Lifestyle Coach specializing in organizing, emotional freedom technique (EFT) and aromatherapy. She takes a holistic approach to organizing, taking into consideration everything you have going on in your life that’s important to you and finding a way to make organization fit into your lifestyle. Nina Jacobs has received her Certificates of Study in Basic Chronic Disorganization, Physical Conditions and ADD Issues through the Institute of Chronic Disorganization (ICD). Nina is also a certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner.
I hope you’ll be able to join me for one or both of these free events!