This month’s enter-to-win Giveaway prize is provided by Christian Organizer Coach Tiffany Lynn Lepp. Tiffany Lynn Lepp began working as a professional organizer 6 years ago. About 4 years into her career she discovered the power of the coaching process and took extensive training to learn the art of coaching. Tiffany’s coaching programs are for women of all ages who want to organize and simplify their lives, but don’t need the physical support or presence that a typical professional organizer provides. Tiffany coaches women how to live a less cluttered, and more Christ centered life. Learn more about Tiffany at www.TiffanyLynnLepp.com.
Here’s what this month’s prize includes:
The Super-Simple-Sort eGuide teaches you how to sort any space in your home quickly.
Sorting is the first step to an organized space and taking that first step can often times be the hardest.
This eGuide takes all the guesswork out of sorting and gives you step-by-step instructions.
This eGuide is meant to be a jumpstart for anyone who decided this morning that they want to organize a space in their home this afternoon and needs a quick how-to.
In this 36 page eGuide you will learn:
- The Super-Simple-Sort technique.
- Understand why sorting your space into categories is important.
- Get suggestions on what room to organize first.
- Receive a list of start-up organizing supplies.
- Receive step-by-step instructions for moving through the Super-Simple-Sort process.
- See visual examples and diagrams of what the technique looks like.
- See why sorting your things into the most popular categories (keep, donate, and trash) is not good enough and what categories you DO need.
- Learn what to do after you sort your things into the appropriate categories.
- Receive basic guidelines for organizing papers, memorabilia, and photos.
Also included with this eGuide is a 23 minute video of the Super-Simple-Sort technique that highlights of all the important points of the process.
Also, included with this eGuide are worksheets to help you track your progress as you work through the Super-Simple-Sort.
The worksheets included are:
- Donation Tracking Worksheet
- Selling Tracking Worksheet
- To-Do Worksheet
Each worksheet comes blank so you can make copies of it and use it forever.
Plus, Tiffany provides you with instruction on how to use each worksheet.
Also included with this eGuide are 12 pages of BONUS material. It takes a closer look at whether you should sell or donate your items.
In this bonus material you will learn:
- The pros and cons to donating your unwanted stuff.
- The pros and cons to selling your unwanted stuff.
- Different options to sell and/or donate your stuff
Plus, Tiffany shares with you a list of national resources that you can use to locate a charity or buyer in your area.
Learning how to say No is one of the most important life skills you can learn.
It is essential to living an organized, balanced, and purposeful life.
It is also one of the first steps towards a less cluttered life.
In this 27-page eGuide you will learn:
- Why it’s so hard to say no.
- Why it’s important to learn this life skill.
- Why it’s unhealthy to say yes when you mean no.
- How to shift your perspective.
- Five things to know about yourself before saying yes or no.
- How Jesus said no.
- Wording to help you say no.
- How NOT to say no.
- How to apply this eGuide to real life.
Also, included in this eGuide are:
- Reflective questions to ponder.
- Tiffany’s personal testimony.
- An exercise to visualize what can happen if you never say no.
- A checklist to use to help you make yes or no decisions.
- Supportive Bible scriptures.
Plus, you will receive a 30-minute audio recording of this eGuide.
You may chose to follow the reading along or simply listen to it on your computer, audio device, or while in the car.
Here’s what you need to do to enter the giveaway:
1) Click here and sign up for my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win the prize. I cross check the winners to make sure they are signed up for my newsletter before I announce the results of the giveaway. I do my best to provide you with resources to help you declutter & simplify your life without filling up your inbox with more email clutter. I promise not to sell, rent or otherwise spam your email address.
2) Use the Rafflecopter widget on the blog post to enter this giveaway (below). You can earn extra entries for following me on Pinterest, liking my Facebook page, tweeting about the giveaway, following me on Twitter, following Tiffany on YouTube, or leaving a comment on this blog post! So many ways to enter!
If you already subscribe to my newsletter and/or follow me on the social media site listed then all you have to do is click on the enter button to submit your entry.