The November Giveaway on the Synergy Organizing blog is the Time Management Toolkit, How to Shift from Overwhelm and Overwork to Clear Priorities and a To-Do List That is Actually Doable, by Time Saver Specialist Julie Gray.
A brief overview of what is included:
Join me on experiential journey that leverages audio, visual graphics, body-centered exercises, and a workbook full of helpful workflow templates you can use everyday.
You will receive a 20-minute downloadable recording, e-book, and time beliefs reset audio where you will learn:
- 4 Reasons why your to-do list is never done (and never going to be if you keep working the way you are)
- 5 productivity killers that are driving your day without you even realizing it
- A counter-intuitive approach to increasing your productivity that actually works
- How to use your body to release old time belief patterns
In addition, you will receive a visual workbook that includes 3 invaluable time management templates:
- A daily planning tool to help focus and prioritize your day
- A worksheet to build your time estimation muscles
- A visual tool for managing your workflow and priorities
- Plus a time valuation graphic to see just how much your time wasters cost you in real $$.
All told this True Time Management Package is valued at $47 – and much more if you integrate these concepts into your life for good!
Here’s what you need to do to enter the giveaway:
1) Click here and sign up for Julie’s newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win the prize. I cross check the winners to make sure they are signed up for the newsletter before I announce the results of the giveaway. Julie will not sell, rent or otherwise spam your email address.
2) Use the Rafflecopter widget on the blog post to enter this giveaway. You can earn extra entries for following me on Pinterest, liking my Facebook page, tweeting about the giveaway, following me on Twitter, answering a question, or leaving a comment on this blog post! So many ways to enter!
If you already subscribe to Julie’s newsletter and/or follow me on Facebook or Pinterest then all you have to do is click on the enter button to enter.