Last week I celebrated 5 years of being in business for myself – sometimes it’s hard to believe I’ve been helping people declutter and get organized for that long! Primarily I’ve been working onsite with clients these 5 years, and what I’ve realized in the last few months is that I can have a much bigger impact by moving at least some of my programs to an internet-based format. The more people I can serve the better! The newest program I’ve put together is the 30-Day Clear the Clutter Challenge going on during the month of September.
Here’s what you get when you participate in the Challenge:
- Exclusive daily video tips and inspiration for decluttering your own space available only to 30-Day Challenge participants.
- Access to a private discussion board on Facebook where you can share your clutter challenges with others who are facing the same struggles you are.
- Support from a Professional Organizer & Clutter Coach at a fraction of the cost of having one come to your home.
- Accountability to stay on task with your project.
- Special discounts on Synergy Organizing products available only to 30-Day Challenge participants.
- A chance to get to know me more personally if you’re considering hiring a Clutter Coach to help you one-on-one with your project.
All this for only $15 – that’s only 50 cents per day!
If you’ve been putting off your decluttering project there’s no better time than the present to start. Join us for 30 days and discover what is possible when you get the support you need. Stop wishing today that you had started yesterday and stop putting off for tomorrow what you can start today. You’re not going to find any better deal than this for discovering the motivation you need to start clearing the clutter.
Your physical location doesn’t matter – anyone with internet access, a Facebook account, and $15 can participate in the Challenge! Go to
to learn more and to register to participate. Questions? Post them in the comments below. Looking forward to seeing you on the Challenge!