Is decluttering your home and your life on your priority list?
Are you overwhelmed by the piles of clutter and not sure where to start?
Is it time for you finally take the reigns of your life and make a positive change?
Clearing the clutter and getting organized can be a real challenge for some people – they aren’t sure where to start, sometimes the project seems so big they feel nothing but overwhelm when they think about moving forward. Are you one of them?
I’m Tracy K. Pierce and I’ve been helping people haul out the clutter and get more organized since 2008. It’s my passion to assist my clients reclaim space for what matters most. I’m here to help you, when you’re ready.
You deserve to love your home.
You deserve to be supported by your space.
What the Reclaiming Space Kickstarter 1-on-1 Coaching Package is all about:
- Helping you break down your project into manageable parts
- Deciding what your priority areas are and seeing them through till they are finished
- Identifying your biggest challenges and brainstorming ways to overcome them
- Me supporting you with answers to your questions
- Me being your accountability buddy
- Providing the time and space for you to work on your decluttering project
- Providing you with the other resources you need to move forward
What’s included in the Reclaiming Space Kickstarter 1-on-1 Coaching Package:
- 4, 45-minute one-on-one coaching sessions ($525 value)
- 2, 90-minute group clutter clearing days ($150 value)
- Additional resources (audios, text document downloads, further training materials, and thought-provoking questions) to keep you moving forward between our one-on-one sessions built specifically for you and your challenges ($100+ value)
- Regular accountability checks (priceless)
- Regular Clutter clearing progress checks (priceless)
- Motivational emails about every 3 days to help you stay on track ($47 value)
This is over $850 worth of value, all for just $547 when you sign up today.
Sign up here:
Not sure if this is for you?
I have a limited number of free 30-minute clutter coaching slots open over the next couple of weeks, so if you’ve been thinking about getting some one-on-one help with your clutter, here’s your opportunity.
Sign up for your free coaching session here:
The 30-minute meeting is totally free and there’s absolutely no obligation to sign up for my one-on-one program. But, consider it an opportunity for you to:
- get to know me and how I work as a coach a little bit better
- see if us working together would be a good fit for you
- walk away with action steps you can start on right away
This is a win-win situation for you – no matter whether you decide to work with me one-on-one after our 30-minute session together or not, you’ll be more clear on where to go from there.
Sign up for your free 30-minute clutter coaching consult today here: